[HNW] question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 17 19:05:47 PST 2005

I haven't seen it in person, darn it, (no pun intended), but a pretty good picture of it, with a *nice* close up of one section, does show up in a book I purchased at the V&A in 2002.  The book is called "Samplers from the Victoria and Albert Museum," and was written by Clare Browne and Jennifer Wearden.
The part that's shown as an enlarged image is the pelican image in the upper left corner (above the crucifixion scene), and as far as I can tell, the entire image is done in cross stitch.  I didn't see any elongated "legs" on any of the stitches, at any rate.
--Sue