[HNW] Question, reply to German sampler

ianruadh@zonnet.nl ianruadh at zonnet.nl
Thu Nov 17 23:04:36 PST 2005

Dear Stephanie,
when you are familiar with the number of the piece as it is being used in the museum catalogue, than you are out
of the woods. The next step would be to contact the museum and ask them how they could help you with your
project. Don't be affraid to contact them, don't be impressed by the name of the museum. They are very helpful
(I'm talking from experience).
The link which you provided doesn't function for me.

Yours sincerely:

Johan Terlouw