[HNW] OT: Braiding something ?

Sarah Oldenburg Garcia flidaisbhuidhe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:11:27 PST 2005

I'm wondering about a braiding technique, I want to
make a quick rope
and someone showed me quickly how to make one with
some embroidery
floss.  You take four strands of string, loop in half
and braid.  Does
anyone know what this is called so I can look it up on
the net, or if
you know how could you email me how?  It's for a quick
project I need to
do today, PLEASE help.  Thank you.

--
Lady Flidais Bhuidhe
Exchequer and Chronicler of the Shire of Stromfels

We give the child a false religion, which is not of
his own choosing. And religion is such a thing that
unless you have chosen it for yourself it will not be
of any value. Only when you have chosen it - as an
outcome of the search from your own being, from your
own pain and thirst - can you be religious.