[HNW] OT: Braiding something ?

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Nov 18 11:52:53 PST 2005

Hi Sarah,
I dont know what that is called. But i was thinking about you know how you
can twist threads into rope like embellishments.
You cut your thread 4 times as long as you want your rope and then you fold
it 1 time. Hold in the end and start to twist in the other end. When you
have twisted your thread many times, it will start to wind itself, when you
fold it again. This can be very beautifull.

Bjarne