German Sampler (was RE: [HNW] question)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 20 08:27:44 PST 2005

Which one? Is it in the textiles study rooms ? (or whatever they're
called...my idea of heaven in a building, at any rate ;o)
I'd like to look at it if I ever get a chance to go back, and spend a
reasonable amount of time in there, with a camera that has an adequate
battery! (not the camera's fault...I forgot to recharge it!)
--sue