[HNW] hoops, frames, and other tensioning devices

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 24 07:04:05 PST 2005

Hi, Bjarne.  I saw your message come through yesterday, so maybe you just
happened to miss seeing it?
If I needed to clean a wood frame, I'd probably look to the cleaning
products available in my area for cleaning wood--not furniture polishes or
anything like that, but there are actually soap products specifically meant
for fine furniture.  At least there are some here in the U.S.--dunno what's
available to you in Copenhagen.
--Sue in Montana