[HNW] Re: slate frame

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Nov 24 11:19:33 PST 2005

Hi,
I dont know the names for things in english sorry.
But the frame is rectangle. On the long sides it has round "pegs"? with a
strong wowen band, on wich you sew your fabric on. On the other sides, it
has "pegs" with holes in them so that you can make sewing stitches to the
fabric.
I can roll the long bars to tighten the fabric, and also roll more fabric on
if the fabric is wider than the frame. These are screwed tight.
The link for my frame is here:
http://www.barnyarns.com/customer/home.php?cat=1048

Tilt floor frame is the name.

Bjarne