[HNW] Re: Slate frame

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Nov 25 12:13:25 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "cahuff" <cahuff at clearviewcatv.net>
To: <h-needlework at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 7:15 PM
Subject: [HNW] Re: Slate frame

Hi Carol,
You will like it for sure. Also your work dont get as messy as if you use a
hoop frame. I use a piece of fabric i lay over the area i work on, and
therefore i wont mess my embroidery, also it gets very clear with the
finished work, that you used a proffesional frame.
I can sit very comfortable in my favourite sofa and embroider with the
frame, and that is the best of it all.
Strange with my post to the forum dont get back to me, does anyone else have
this problem?

Bjarne