[HNW] test

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Sat Nov 26 05:00:11 PST 2005

Ahhhhh finally i got my own posts, i dont know why but i didnt get these for
2 days.

Hi the list,
I finished the purse with the Richard Shroleyker pattern from "A scholehouse
for the needle 1632)
This is for a friend i exchange christmas holliday gifts with.
Picture is a little dull, because we miss the sun here in the cold Denmark.
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/purseembroideries.htm
I have started to embroider an extra stocmacher for the yellow dress, a
simple serpentine rose wreath, pictures of that later...........
Happy stitching to you all...........

Bjarne