[HNW] test

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 26 06:10:55 PST 2005

Bjarne, your work is always a treat to see.

Do you have Interlibrary Loan in Denmark, so that you could have your
library borrow some books for you?  I think you would enjoy a book series
that is out of print.  Two of the titles are Exploring Elizabethan
Embroidery (0473036347) and Festive Elizabethan Embroidery.  The author is
Georgeson, and they were published in Austrailia.

They have many lovely patterns, plus instructions on how to do the stitches.

At 08:00 AM 11/26/05, you wrote:
>Ahhhhh finally i got my own posts, i dont know why but i didnt get these
>for 2 days.
>
>Hi the list,
>I finished the purse with the Richard Shroleyker pattern from "A scholehouse
>for the needle 1632)
>This is for a friend i exchange christmas holliday gifts with.
>Picture is a little dull, because we miss the sun here in the cold Denmark.
>http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/purseembroideries.htm
>I have started to embroider an extra stocmacher for the yellow dress, a
>simple serpentine rose wreath, pictures of that later...........
>Happy stitching to you all...........
>
>Bjarne

Carllein

http://small-churl-books.com