[HNW] test

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 26 06:17:17 PST 2005

Glad to hear that you're getting your own posts now! I couldn't figure out
what it might be.
The new purse is just lovely.  The silk stitches positively glow.  Did you
use some of your home-dyed silk for this? or is it the Eterna that you use?
I'm currently doing more knitting than stitching (holiday gifts, mostly),
but do find time for my Italian camicia now and then (that's the one with
the blackwork stripes on it...I sure wish I had a website, so I could post
pictures and show you guys ;o)
--Sue in pre-dawn, but probably foggy and definitely icey/snowy Montana