[HNW] historical silk ribbon

Barbara Jackson tris at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Aug 9 05:52:08 PDT 2006

Friends - I received the following email.  Please read and, hopefully,
someone will know the answer to this.
"In searching the Royal-Needlework web-site, I've come across your contact
information, and am hoping for referrals for schools teaching techniques for
ribbonry and ribbon embroidery as it was applied when arriving in Europe
centuries ago.  I've read references to the design house by the name of "
Bouesrs" I know this spelling is incorrect, but am sure you are familiar to
whom I refer."

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. (I know absolutely nothing
about silk ribbon!)
Barbara Jackson
Pearsall's Silks
Tristan Brooks Designs