[HNW] Knitting book

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 2 11:51:28 PST 2006

Thanks for the input! I'd always been under the impression that she was
nearly impossible to find, and I've always wanted a copy.  Not just for
acquisitional purposes (my library's NEVER too big! ;o), but because she's
considered a tad controversial in some circles, and I wanted to be able to
check her out for myself, and come to my own conclusions.   If nothing else,
she'd be more likely to be *less* Anglo-centric, and I'd love some more
sources on knitting and textile arts from the rest of Europe! ;o)
--Sue