[HNW] Knitting book

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 3 07:38:22 PST 2006

That's why I like a variety (and why I mentioned both books in my original
response).  Even the good ones can make mistakes, or have biases--I've seen
it in costuming "bibles," too, and in museums.  I like to have multiple
references, ideally, from which to base my research.
For overall availability and coverage of topics, though, I don't think you
can beat Rutt at this time.
--Sue