[HNW] framing/mounting a needlework piece

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:35:41 PST 2006

Aye, I know Hobby Lobby coupons welll, I get their email every week.  And to
further help with coupons, there are places like Michaels that will accept
the Hobby Lobby coupon.  I think they also will accept the JoAnnes coupons
too, though I'm not sure if JoAnnes accepts anyone else's coupons.

thanks, I'll start looking in their direction
alex