[HNW] Coupons, was framing/mounting

Catherine Kinsey Ckinsey at kumc.edu
Tue Dec 12 06:18:00 PST 2006

Aye, I know Hobby Lobby coupons welll, I get their email every week.
And to
further help with coupons, there are places like Michaels that will
accept
the Hobby Lobby coupon.  I think they also will accept the JoAnnes
coupons
too, though I'm not sure if JoAnnes accepts anyone else's coupons.

thanks, I'll start looking in their direction
alex

My JoAnns will accept all the competitor's coupons, altho you can only
use Michael's on craft items since they do not carry fabric.  I believe
the rational is that at least you are at JA, instead of the competitor,
and let's be real, how often do we go in for just one

I costumed two community theater productions last year that were on a
VERY tight budget using coupons & sales :).  Could not have done it
without them!

Catherine