[HNW] Schuette - A Pictorial History

Allison263 at aol.com Allison263 at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 13:27:47 PST 2006

Greetings,

Sometimes OWNING a Schuette isn't beyond the realm of possibility. I
regularly see copies for sale through bookfinder.com and abebooks.com. I once saw a
copy on Ebay where bidding started at $99 (it eventuallywent up to the $300s,
though) A few years back several embroiderers in the East snagged French copies
for around $100. There were plenty of us with English versions who made copies
of the text for them. Finally, keep in mind that the book was also published
under the title "Art of Embroidery," and you can sometimes find copies of
those for sale.

Cheers,
Gabrielle