[HNW] Schuette - A Pictorial History

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:36:15 PST 2006

I know that in the last year, or less, I purchased a copy for under $200.
It is the most expensive book I've ever purchased but having seen the same
book for over $1200 at the local needlework shop I figured it was a good
investment.  Not that I'd ever consider selling it... I don't think I could
get that desparate for money...

alex
must remember to make arrangements with son for book "disposal" because his
sister would just drop them all off at the local used book store for
nothing...