[HNW] Schuette - A Pictorial History

Allison263 at aol.com Allison263 at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 16:14:35 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/13/06 3:38:49 PM, garbaholic at gmail.com writes:

<< I purchased a copy for under $200. >>
I bought mine about 10 years ago. Then, I told myself if I ever saw it
anywhere for under $400 I'd get it. I think I ended up paying $350. It's also the
most I've ever paid for a book. Now, if a copy of Christie would ever come up
for sale under $1,000 . . . . sigh.

My tiny local library in Easton, PA, had a copy they kept in storage. I think
I was the only one who ever checked it out. I kept hoping they'd put it in
their yearly sale (since no one ever read it) but no luck. I do know the one
that was selling on Ebay had been a library book that some guy bought at a local
sale.

Cheers,
Gabrielle