[HNW] Schuette - A Pictorial History

deromilly at mindspring.com deromilly at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 14 06:45:09 PST 2006

There are still French copies available from alapage in France. The copy I received was new, but slightly musty: they had been stored in a warehouse for many many years before being found and offered by alapage. I believe the copyright date in mine is 1963 (but it's at home, and I'm not, so don't quote me on that.) It IS in French.

Currently they are available for 52,14 euros, which at the moment converts to about $69.00.  You'll need someone who speaks rudimentary french to navigate the checkout process, but 3 years ago I didn't have a horrible time of it. The URL for the book is here: http://tinyurl.com/ym65sq

The title in french is "La Broiderie", S. Muller-Christensen & Marie Schuette

~Happy hunting!

Martine de Romilly
MKA G. Romilly Mueller
deromilly at mindspring.com