[HNW] Re: cotton fleece

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:52:01 PST 2006

Today cotton is grown as far north os the mountians of Erarat.  and as I
am talking about Russia, it is much closer to the source.

Yes, Egyptian cotton is among the best in the world.  but also grows in
persia, jordon, and parts of the Indus River valley.

MY question was the Fleece part, more than the cotton part.

joy

radei