[HNW] Re: Re: cotton fleece

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:08:06 PST 2006

just a few simple observations.

Cotton is best grown in zones 8-10.  that covers all of Iberia and Gaul,
except the Alps and the Pierrines<sp>.  All of Italy, much of Masodonia,
 coastal terkey, and Armenia, even constantanople.  and everything south
of the black sea, with the exception of the mountians of Modern Turkey.
and all of north Africa.  it should even be able to be grown, albeit
limitedly in England.

Seems unlikely that if something can grow here that we would pay extra to
have it shipped from the other side of the world.  Just my opinion.  And
remember 400 years ago thier was a time when the avarage tempature was
higher, grapes grew in scotland, and english wines were the bane of the
french.

 joy

radei