[HNW] looking for ...

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 07:07:42 PST 2006

Is Sarah Randles still on this list?  If so, could she please contact  me
directly?  Thank you.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Bright Hills, Atlantia

Save the earth; it's the only  planet with chocolate.

"But if by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks  ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions,  someone who cares about
the welfare of the people -- their health, their  housing, their schools,
their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil  liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate and  suspicions that grip us in our
policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a  'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say
I'm a 'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960