[HNW] Re: Re: Re: cotton fleece by Allison

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:25:17 PST 2006

Do you wear silk to garden? No.

Do you wear Velvet to go to the butcher? probably not.

do you use $300 a gram raw natural silk as pillow stuffing?  NO.

So why would you expect the batting in the kings muddy, blood soaked ,
gore covered, War coat to be made of the finest of all things?  If was
ment to be disposed of when it became stained.

Work Clothes, not Sunday Go to Meeting Clothes.

joy

radei