[HNW] cotton fleece

Satine De La Courcel ladysatinedelacourcel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:23:02 PST 2006

,

>As you can see, the use of cotton at all is controversial.

Yes and really confusing to Boot! that is why a really glad to hear tohers
opinions and conclusions of their studies.. I have several Personas teh one
I love  during summer is My Turkish becaus eyou guessed it I can wear layers
of cotton and be cooler than Eool or Linen.. But I have a goddess figure so
I am sure that has something to do with it!

The Question about the Cloak was Not from Me but another Lady on this list I
was hoping to bring conversation back to its original poster so she could
get and answer... and not discourged by teh  tangenst we are on  great
cionversation and I an learning LOTS.....

S.....

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.