[HNW] Re: H-needlework Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10-question

noramunro@aol.com noramunro at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 05:53:35 PST 2006

Pull the other leg, Martelle, it's got bells on it.  :P

Someone once did actually rave about the 'beautiful wool' in the cloak in question.  I thought she was talking about the outside of the cloak until she said 'oh, and the tweedy stuff is nice too.'

Alianora
Dame Alianora Munro, OL, Atlantia
the website: http://hometown.aol.com/noramunro/Chateau/index.htm
the blog: http://damenora.diaryland.com