[HNW] looking for ... quilting

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 06:16:21 PST 2006

I must  have overlooked the first message - was that Sarah Davies that you
were trying  to contact?

No, Sarah Randles in Australia.  Remember she was working on the  Tristan
quilt and other early quilted pieces for her Ph.D. dissertation?  I  would very
much like to get a copy of that dissertation but need to know if it  was
finished, where it is held, etc.  If anyone has a clue, I'd appreciate  your help,
thanks.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

Save  the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

"But if by 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if that is what they mean by  'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960