[HNW] finished stumpwork dress

Janie Hanes anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 20:37:08 PST 2006

AWESOME
  Anastasia

Genie Barrett <maggie.gene at justinanimator.com> wrote:
  The highway billboard showed Bjarne og Leif Drews smiling proudly and saying:
  Hi,
I suddenly remembered that i forgot to tell you about the yellow robe a la francaise with chenille stumpwork flowers is finished.
You can se it here:
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/chenillestumpwork1.htm
The progress of the dress is here:
Bjarne,  Your work is exquisite.  I wish I had the time to do what you do, as well as the money to afford it.  Keep sharing, you are a true inspiration.

Genie

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.
Joy can be found all year round. You make the choice to live a joyful life. Joy is deep inside you.