[HNW] Re: SCA populace badge patterns

Cozit / Liz imcozit at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 14:57:42 PST 2006

Cross stitch (I think only, not sure, it's been a while since I had time
to do any) can be found at:
http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/projects/poppies.htm

There are a few other things (like our Queen's device, and usually the
Princess's (given enough time after Crown is fought)) that are also
charted out on the projects page.

IIRC, there may be others on various links on the Atlantian Embroiderers
Guild's links page (West Kingdom had a *super* webpage a year and a half
ago at least).

-Elisabeth
(can't wait to get a bit more of my life back after grad school...
halfway there time-wise... not quite credit-wise)