[HNW] gems

deborah murray oonaghoneill at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:18:46 PST 2006

Greting all,

Rubens web site is shortly to cease to exsist.  Professor Michael
Greenhalgh, who runs this web site and furnishes it with images he has taken
in his extensive travels, has retired.  He is, or rather was, one of my
lecturers at the Australian National University.  I was speaking to him last
monday when he told me that all his webbing is soon to be removed due to his
retirement.

Make the most of it while it is still there.  He is a wonderful man and I
will miss his teachings.

cheers

Deb
(Oonagh)