[HNW] gems

deborah murray oonaghoneill at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:17:07 PST 2006

He is doing really well, thanks Satine.  8 weeks and 2 days old now.  He is
holding his head up, has been since he was 24hours old, rolling over and
stealing hearts.

He is smiling and laughing, and, sleeping through the night.  Now I just
have to remember to sleep too instead of thinking that this is my
opportunity to get soem sewign in.    lol

Cheers

Deb
(Oonagh)