[HNW] Sarah Randles and her quilting research

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 20:39:33 PST 2006

I just wanted to let you all know that Sarah Randles, who was working on  the
Tristan quilts as part of her Ph.D. dissertation, says that it will be
finished soonish, and she's looking for a publisher for it.  If no  publisher can
be found, we'll be able to purchase a copy of it through the  university she
did the degree at.  She is currently vice principal of a  college at the
University of Sydney and is very busy, as you can imagine.

Nancy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

Save  the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

"But if by 'Liberal' they  mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas  without rigid reactions, someone who cares about
the welfare of the people --  their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their civil rights, and  their civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate  and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if that is what they mean by  'Liberal,' then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept 1960