[HNW] Linen batting or is it Linen and batting, HELP???

Lady Bhuidhe mka Sarah Oldenburg Garcia ladybhuidhe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:52:45 PST 2006

Does anyone know where to find Linen Batting, our earl marshal Kevin
told my hubby about it and how it makes a great gambason, but i have no
clue where to find it? Did my hubby get it wrong to think it is already
linen and batting put together and that I really need to buy seperatley
and quilt myself? Also is there such thing as linen batting or is it
just linen cloth with cotton batting matterial??

--
Lady Flidais Bhuidhe
Exchequer and Chronicler of the Shire of Stromfels

We give the child a false religion, which is not of his own choosing. And religion is such a thing that unless you have chosen it for yourself it will not be of any value. Only when you have chosen it - as an outcome of the search from your own being, from your own pain and thirst - can you be religious.