No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

1.  Elizabethan raised embroidery was the forerunner
of Stumpwork.

2.  Brazillian embroidery only uses Rayon threads, and
is not padded - it is the way the stitches are
fashioned themselves that raise the work (eg:  double
the amount of wraps on a bullion to make it stand out,
etc.).

In fact, I have found so little difference that the
article I was working on on Brazillian embroidery, is
now going to be a part of a larger article on 3D
embroidery.

=====
Megan McConnell

ICQ:  57164109