No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

point was done using either tent or continental
stitch, and I have not seen any examples of cross
stitch done in this way.

Of course - cross stitch being as popular as it is, it
may be tht these kits were done in cross stitch for
that market.

Tent and Continental stitch both are like a half cross
stitch, so that can also cause some confusion.

Megan.

=====
Megan McConnell
ICQ:  57164109

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's  so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."    -G. Stoddart