No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

thing I'll check to see if there is a date or anything interesting written
on the sized canvas. Why do I get this mental image of someone in the
1960's or 70's saying of the original needlework "Oh, this old thing? Toss
it!" <shudder> OTOH, the original needlework may have been in bad shape. Oh
-- and it seems to be painted black since I can see brushstrokes. Hmm,
wonder if I should try a little paint removal on the wrong side? Eventually
-- its too light to be anything marvelous like mahogany or oak.

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"