No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

happened to book buying.  I've never had a problem, anytime.  I even
branched out and purchased my scanner from them.

I didn't realize there were any problems with Amazon, this is new to me.
But it seems to me that if the US Patent Office issued a patent for
something that isn't patentable then the Patent Office is at fault.

Well, I've just read the article whose link you posted and that's what it
said also.

I'll have to find out more about this, meantime, my first impression is that
it's a case of envy on the part of other sellers and maybe a case of sour
grapes.  I guess only time will tell.

MaryR