No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

I'd say that bands of trim were actually applied to the dresses... whether
stitched first, after or at all is another question.

Meant to reply on the other list, but I and my computer have been a bit flakey
this week (again).

Oh... and yes, I've cut trim to fit the neckline of an outfit before, both
costuming and modern... some I've even worked on (like the neckline from **** I
did this winter break which has convinced me to remember to embroider *before*
cutting certain shapes....  not that I did the cutting part, but neither of us
thought of it until after it was cut...)

-Liz