No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

The list includes all time periods. Although sponsored and maintained by
SCA members, this list not an SCA-only list.

The welcome message is sent as plain text so there isn't a way to send
it in bold type.  The bigger problem is most people don't bother to read
welcome messages.  So, occasionally when the number of "period" messages
gets high, I send out a friendly reminder.  I hope to get it automated
to send on a more consistent basis (once a month, perhaps).  That task
just hasn't floated to the top of my "todo" list yet.

However, even if this were an SCA-only list, the term "period" is
usually too vague.  The SCA covers a lot of ground so what's appropriate
in the 10th century is not necessarily applicable to the 15th century.

--Charlene

--
One of the drawbacks to being a martyr is that you have to die. --
"Dogma"