No subject

Sun May 28 09:43:46 PDT 2006

... Excluded are spinning, weaving, quilting, and machined techniques
(such as machine knitting). ...

When I wrote that I was specifically looking to exclude copying historic
patterns with modern machines (such as modern knitting machines).
However, since this discussion is about an historic machine I'd say it's
appropriate here.  Barring any major objections from the list, I'd say
carry on...

--Charlene

--
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders...  All
you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the