[HNW] List Administravia

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Tue May 16 13:51:09 PDT 2006

The Ansteorra server was recently moved.  As the information kept
changing, I was waiting for final word before posting any sort of notice
here.

You should see only two changes -

you have a new password for the list (which you can change)

the URL for managing your account has changed (the URL at the bottom of
each message to the list is now correct)

Unforunately for me, the timing of this move is bad.  I'll be leaving on
vacation this Saturday (May 20) and will be gone until June 4.  If
anyone experiences any problems because of the server move, I'm afraid
it will have to wait until I return for resolution.

--Charlene
list admin

--
A lot of people don't know things that aren't true.  --Steven Wright