[HNW] silk thread/floss question

Barbara Jackson trisbrooks at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 15:05:14 PDT 2007

Gutterman had some thread that was similar to buttonhole twist.  That could
be what she is using. I think they also make a silk floss.   Pearsall's also
has a buttonhole twist-like thread in their blackwork thread packs. The pack
also has a very fine slightly twisted thread and then the normal silk floss.
There is a fourth thread in the pack but I'm not where I can see it just
now.  Having four weights of thread, in addition to the intensity of the
pattern, can give very interesting results.
Barbara Jackson