[HNW] silk thread/floss question

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Aug 4 18:24:06 PDT 2007

They also have some that's the diameter of ordinary sewing thread.  I've got it in several (heraldic) colors.  Purchased at my local JoAnn's.  It's definitely not thick enough to be buttonhole twist, although that would definitely be fun to play with!
Do you have a good source for the Pearsall's? I've not heard of them....
--Sue