[HNW] Floor frames, was could use some advice

skinner02 at sprynet.com skinner02 at sprynet.com
Fri Aug 10 11:29:57 PDT 2007

I always recommend that you find a local needlework shop that carries floor stands.  Take a piece of embroidery with you or usually they will have something framed up that you can stitch on.

Sit down and see if it works for you.  Do some stitching.  If you are going to be using it with a particular chair at home, be sure you have all the measurements of the chair so you can see if the stand fits under, over and around you.

I happen to use trestles, but that is a very quirky habit of mine.

Linn Skinner