[HNW] 15997 Sibmacher

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 20:40:08 PDT 2007

Nancy:

< I would recommend talking with your tax  person before going to all the
trouble, which may, of course, be necessary, of  registering as a small
business.
> Some states may require it; others may  not.  You will always, of course,
> need  to report income and expenditures on  your yearly personal tax forms
> and pay
> both state and federal taxes.  >

Oh, the headache of going from simple SCA printing/dissemination to this??
It all sounds like too much headache to me. It's worth it to *you*, because
you're a designer/author and definitely a small business, with ever
expanding product. I was only seeking to republish my ONE book and perhaps,
in the future, publish another (with a professional publisher).

I suspect I will drop all thought of it, now. :-(

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"