[HNW] 15997 Sibmacher

Lavolta Press fran at lavoltapress.com
Wed Aug 29 21:09:10 PDT 2007

If you want to sell merchandise, you need to go through all legally
required forms.  If you want an ISBN, you need to buy it. If you want
books printed, you need to go to some form of printer. If you want a
copyright registered with the Copyright Office, you need to fill out the
forms.

In short, yes, to run a business you need to work. I don't think that is
any kind of problem. But my career has been for the past 24 years, and
probably will be till I die, some form of writing, editing, and/or
publishing.

If all you want is to disseminate patterns to the SCA on a
hobby/personal enjoyment basis, why not just post them on a website?

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com