[HNW] 15997 Sibmacher

Satine De La Courcel ladysatinedelacourcel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:03:06 PDT 2007

Oh Kathryn,
 Do not drop it.

It does not hurt to Inquire with a "business lawyer", and/or "tax person" to see aksing a person who is  profesional in waht you seek to do... is the best course of action.

Just remeber there are a lot of well meaning  people who are just trying to help/guide you. When everyone has an Opinon/Idea /Expereince to share all at once it can be overwhelming!  Hence the "Headache of it all"  Just do not give up!

Cheers
Satine