[HNW] 15997 Sibmacher

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 20:55:33 PDT 2007

So to be  honest, hobby publishing isn't something I relate to. I figure
that you  either do your personal best, or you don't publish at all.
Obviously, some  other people's mileage varies; and if you don't really
care about the  quality, distribution, or profits of what you produce,
then yes,  professional advice is unnecessary.

OK, that's enough, thank you, of this  holier-than-thou attitude.  You are
obviously a brilliant  writer/publisher/merchant/whatever, Fran.  You've made
that very clear many  times on this list.  I do not usually step in and say this
sort of thing,  but I am watching others being slapped down which is just not
acceptable.

I am sure that there are now plenty of  messages in the list's archives on
this subject so that we need not address it  any further.

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)