[HNW] silver spangel embroidery

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Aug 31 12:03:22 PDT 2007

Dear Liadain,
Yes tarnish is a problem, i know, in my case i just let it tarnish. Use it
as much as possible while new, later - dont know.
I have read that the danish national museum uses brushes made from glass
threads, to clean gold and silver work with.
Its nice to show to the list, because nobody here in my area really consider
how much time i have spend on it
Thanks for your phraises,

Bjarne