[HNW] I'm begging you...

Lavolta Press fran at lavoltapress.com
Fri Aug 31 15:59:49 PDT 2007

I've got one coming out towards the end of the year or in the spring.
Hard to say. It's taken five years so far, three of them full time. It's
not much like anything I've ever done.  It keeps growing, but they all
do.  Every book is like a mental journey, and this is the longest one
I've ever taken.  I've learned an amazing amount of stuff, and it's the
central thing in my life, and I've got to the stage where I hate its
guts a lot of the time. Which must mean I'm towards the end.  MOre
details when the blasted thing is available for sale.

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com